Born from struggle and revolution on the streets of Oakland in 1966, the Black Panther party showed what community can and should be. Nothing worth fighting for comes easy, so here's an ode to the struggles of the past so we can change our future.
Meet the premium eco hoodie made of organic and recycled materials. With its comfortable fit, front pouch pocket, and double-layered hood, the hoodie is a classic streetwear piece that can be styled with multiple different looks.
• 85% organic cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Ribbing: 97% organic cotton, 3% elastane
• Brushed fleece fabric inside
• Comfortable unisex fit
• Double-layered hood
• Flat drawcords with metal eyelets for a premium feel
• Kangaroo pocket
• Inside/outside label patch for branding
• Tear-away care label